General Ledger Accountant
1 day left
- Full Time
An excellent opportunity has arisen to work for an established global organisation who requires a General Ledger Accountant who is fluent in Dutch.
The purpose of this role is to undertake the general ledger accounting and statutory submissions for legal entities of the business. This position would suit an experienced, part-qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA Accountant who has worked previously in a Shared Service Centre accounting environment and has strong Microsoft Excel skills.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Balance sheet reconciliations, review and reporting
- Month end reporting within tight deadlines
- Complete analytical reviews of allocated entities
- Fixed asset accounting
- Bank reconciliations
- Prepayments accounting
- Supporting intercompany processing reconciliations
- Preparation of VAT and other statistical returns
Must be fluent in Dutch, both written and spoken.
Apply for General Ledger Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly