Interim Financial Accountant
Financial Accountant Job
Large utilities brand based in Berkshire is looking to recruit a Financial Accountant to join their central Finance team.
This is a very high profile role sitting within the corporate finance team of a high turnover business. With the opportunity for career development, this Financial Accountant role also provides the scope to liaise with the Senior Leadership Team and senior management teams across the business.
Key responsibilities for this Financial Accountant role;
- External reporting; preparation of financial statements
- Process improvement and controls
- Ensure accounting for fixed assets is accurate and consistent
- Ensure compliance with current accounting standards
- Month end reporting
- Deliver technical accounting advice
- Liaise with all parts of the UK business and deal with a wide number of non-financial areas
To be successful in your application for this Senior Financial Accountant role it is beneficial to have;
- Qualified Accountants (ideally ACA or ACCA) 2-3 years PQE
- Ideally qualified in the Big 4 / Top 20 practice or a growing international business and have gone on to gain solid consolidation experience
- Knowledge of FRS101 is essential
- Strong analytical, report writing and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.