3 days left
- Full Time
A leading building consultancy is currently looking for a Financial Controller to be based in Central London. The company operates a number of offices across the UK and Europe and has experienced significant growth over the last couple of years.
Managing a team a team of juniors, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the Accounts Team to ensure that the recording, analysis and reporting on the financial information for all the companies entities is completed accurately and on time.
- Present accurate and reliable management accounts promptly each month for the group
- Present accurate and reliable suite of supplementary analysis of business performance, including overheads analysis, analysis of gross profit performance and gross profit by clients.
- Monitor the cash flow, invoicing and WIP ledger in line with budgets and bank mandates and report on any adverse movements
- To prepare and flex forecast information on a Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and Cashflow basis in consultation with the Finance Partner
- Maintain client account records
- Analyse the impact of new projects/services on profitability
- Effectively manage the accounts team to achieve all objectives set out in the finance delivery plan
- Oversee the purchasing function to ensure payments to suppliers are duly authorized, accurately and timely
- Support the successful implementation of a new ERP
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Atleast 3 years of accounting experience and ideally a minimum of 1 year team management experience
- Previous experience of working in an LLP environment is beneficial, not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work in fast-growing, fast-paced, multi-site environment
- Excellent IT skills with advanced levels of Excel
- A professional can-do attitude, be self-motivated and multi-task effectively.
Apply for Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly