Cobalt is working with one of the UK's most iconic commercial property companies with a prestigious portfolio and landmark developments in the pipeline. The company offers exceptional career development prospects and market leading reward package for their high calibre staff. With two key new development projects due to start in early 2017, they are currently recruiting a Financial Accountant to join their corporate finance team. This is newly created role with responsibility for various subsidiaries of the Group as well known Real Estate Assets. You will gain unique exposure to prime Real Estate assets and the challenge of working with some of the most complex and intellectually stimulating accounting processes in the industry.
- Preparing the complex financial statements for the group in line with UK GAAP and IFRS
- Working closely with the company auditors to, and ensuring correct application of FRS 102
- Prepare and maintain the complex spreadsheet models
- Documentation for intra-group transfers.
- Must be ACA/ACCA Qualified ideally with 1st Time Passes
- Degree Educated ideally with 1st/2:1 from a Russell Group University
- Proven knowledge across UK GAAP and FRS 102
- Strong IT skills with excellent Excel knowledge
- Team player, with the ability to take responsibility.
Send your CV to Simon Jobson in order to find out how this role will ensure you get the challenge you have been looking for.