4 days left
- Full Time
Our client is one of the leading e-liquid producers in Europe. They also produce OEM products for some of the world's largest e-cigarette companies.
The Company has been growing at an exponential rate for the last three years, and is very focused on producing a wide range of quality products, and improving production processes. They have a 30,000 square foot facility based in North Wembley, where they employ over 80 people.
They are looking for a qualified Finance Manager, with a strong set of experience within transactional events (accounts payable, credit control, consolidations over month ends reporting and reconciliations of payment account systems). The Finance Manager is accountable for the financial planning and analysis activities and provides high quality finance business partnering support to SMT and shareholders.
The purpose of the role is to manage the finance team, preparing management information for the Finance Director. The Finance Manager will be the first point of contact for auditors, payroll and HMRC service providers, aiding in the completion of statutory accounts, P&L lists, cash flow and working capital management. In addition, the successful candidate will be dealing with various departments of both financial and non-financial calibre.
- To develop the costing and other financial systems in line with business requirements
- VAT and corporation tax
- Managing the Assistant Finance Manager and Finance Assistant
- To process month end on Sage and producing relevant reports interpreting variance
- Monthly PAYE payments made to HMRC
- Working with our outsourced payroll supplier
- Daily and Weekly Cash Flow Forecasts
- Daily bank reconciliations and point of contact for the bank
- Undertaking key projects as they arise including design, development and implementation
- Review of internal processes, systems and implementing new controls and procedures as required
- Business Partnering experience
- Produce regular rolling forecasts for both P&L and cash flow with clear explanations, supported and understood by management, for variances from Budget / forecast
- Must have excellent communication skills and relationship management skills
- Qualified Accountant
- Very strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Very strong analytical and modelling skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Have Sage line 50 or Sage line 100 experience
- Staff management experience
Apply for Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly