Morgan McKinley are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager position for a leading business based in Bath. This role is very exciting - with clear progressions to Group Financial Controller role later down the line. The ideal candidate will be a 1st mover / 2nd mover from Big 4 Practice - strong technical skills, wanting to progress up the career ladder.
Working in a fast-paced environment, where change is the only constant, you'll be a key member of the finance team, reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller.
A snapshot of the role:
The role will be extremely varied, with responsibility for cash, monitoring cash flow and covenant reporting, as well as overseeing elements of month end (including balance sheet reconciliations) and getting involved with VAT, transfer pricing and foreign exchange strategy.
The ideal candidate:
- You'll be an experienced qualified ACA, ACCA or equivalent, accountant who is looking for a new challenge
- Ambitious first time leavers from Big 4 practice with a desire to learn and develop are encouraged to apply
- You'll have an enthusiastic, outgoing, can-do approach, you can motivate yourself and others, and work effectively as part of a team
- A high attention to detail and the ability to manage your own time effectively to meet tight reporting deadlines is essential
- Strong Excel skills are needed alongside the ability to quickly pick up new concepts quickly
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.