Group Financial Reporting Manager
SF Group are recruiting on behalf of a global manufacturing business based in Staffordshire. They are seeking an Group Financial Reporting Manager who will report directly to the Group Financial Controller.
The main duties will include;
- Production of statutory accounts for multiple entities
- Group cash flow work
- FRS 101 work
- Leading external audit
- Providing information for internal audit
- Looking into group controls
- Reporting for the business as a whole
This role is exciting because:
- Excellent opportunity with a household name
- A progression path that is clear and achievable from the start
- Exposure to technical accounting and reporting
This role will suit a fully qualified ACA/ACCA accountant with strong technical skills appropriate to a group of this size.This role sits within an exciting team and they are keen to find someone straight from a senior position in practice or a second time mover. This company has exciting progression routes and comes with excellent benefits.