Our client is a high profile, unique, one of a kind leisure/retail organisation in the UK, with significant presence in their industry. Their £900m turnover with impressive year on year growth over the last few years, presents a very exciting interim opportunity for qualified Financial Accountant (12 months).
Reporting to the financial controller main responsibilities are:
- Management of the timely preparation of tax packs and statutory accounts
- Management of the external audit process
- Management of direct and indirect tax compliance and reporting
- Management of specific tasks within a long-term financial accounting project
- Banking and treasury reporting and administration
Essential Job Functions:
- Liaison within Corporate Finance department on statutory and tax reporting issues
- Collaboration with finance teams in business units on all aspects of statutory and tax reporting, and on the planning and execution of the external audit
- Review of draft statutory accounts and all related documentation
- Project management of the statutory audit, including liaison with ** on all aspects, such as planning, interim, technical issues, disclosures and finalisation
- Preparation of technical accounting papers as applicable
- Review of tax packs and quarterly tax forecasts
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.