Group Finance Controller
Cobalt is currently working with one of the fastest growing residential real estate developers, who are focused on prime developments in some of the most iconic locations across London. This newly created role will see you heavily involved in an exciting time within the company, with nearly £1.5billion currently under development and another £2 billion of projects in the pipeline by 2020.
This is a permanent role focusing on the financial control and reporting of real estate developments
- To be a key contact for reporting under IFRS and UK GAAP for internal accounting policies for the real estate portfolio.
- Managing and reviewing the month end management accounts process to the investors of the business
- Ensuring day-to-day finance tasks are undertaken in an accurate and efficient manner and supervise junior staff members
- Production of accounting/position papers reviewing IFRS and UK GAAP
- Ensuring compliance with Group accounting policies and procedures
- Produce/review complex consolidations and assist with the work to transform the current process.
- Leading annual audit process
- Day to day lead of VAT Tax and CGT tax planning
Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Degree Educated from a Top Tier University - Ideally Russell Group
- Property finance experience
- Strong knowledge of financial accounting and controls.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills essential.
- Experience of working in a team to tight deadlines.
Interview slots are next week so be sure to apply with your CV as soon as possible to Simon Jobson.