3 days left
- Full Time
Our client is one of the UK’s leading investment management Groups with c£6bn funds under management. The business is growing steadily through organic growth and is now seeking to increase its rate of growth through selected acquisitions. As such this is an exciting time to join the business.
This newly created role will report to the Group Accountant.
- Assisting with the preparation of the monthly management accounts and Board reports;
- Assist with the preparation and maintenance of budgets and forecasts
- Analysis of results, including understanding variances to prior period actual results and budgets;
- Supporting other Group functions (eg. HR, Pricing and Fund Accounting)
- Working with the Group Finance team to continue to improve controls and processes;
- Assist with the production of statutory accounts, obtaining explanations and understanding of the figures;
- Liasing with external auditors;
- Ad hoc projects;
The role is wide ranging and offers an excellent first move in industry for a recently qualified ACA. The ideal candidate will ideally have gained experience within the Financial Services Audit team in a larger firm (could be a secondment). You will be technically strong with excellent analytical and problem solving skills and an ability to build productive relationships with other departments.
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly