Senior Reporting Accountant
My client a leading retail business is looking to hire a Senior Reporting Accountant on a temporary basis with a strong potential to go permanent.
The role sits across the EMEA function and reports into the European Finance Director and is responsible for reporting their results into their parent company. It will also be responsible for implementing new accounting policies and act as an expert on any technical related matters across the EMEA region. There is also a need for Italian language skills.
The role is responsible for:
- Develop the monthly reporting finance pack including any analysis and trends
- Support the European reporting requirements including managing the annual budgeting, forecasting and strategic planning processes
- Analyse and interpret technical IFRS standards and implement new accounting policies
- Supervise a team member
- Ad hoc projects and work including process improvements
Skills and experience required:
- Must be able to speak Italian
- Ideally be qualified from practice (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Have a strong understanding of IFRS and UK GAAP
- Be process minded and methodical in approach
- Have experience working in a multinational environment
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.