Patient Accounts Administrator
3 days left
- Full Time
Are you a highly motivated and experienced Administrator with flexibility to support the clinical area looking to work in a prestigious private hospital based in London? We have an opportunity for an interim Patient Accounts Administrator within the Finance department of a popular private hospital.
The successful candidate will check patient & insurance data, view departmental charging, input of data applicable for correct billing. To ensure that patients are admitted to The Clinic expediently and efficiently and that any administrative problems arising during their stay are dealt with promptly.
Do you pride yourself on the following skills?
- To have computer keyboard skills
- To be numerically strong
- To have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- To be self-motivated and able to work on own initiative with supervision
This will be a varied role and you will enjoy completing duties which include:
- To liaise with consultants/doctors/secretaries and insurance companies on a daily basis.
- To input all in-patients/day cases onto the database system ensuring all correct personal information has been obtained and that the correct MPI number has been allocated.
- Check long stay patients' accounts are up to date for authorisations and guarantees required
- To participate in the opening of daily post and the cashiering if required.
- Liaise with Consultant, Doctors and Specialist and advise on authorisations required for procedures or treatments.
The role will pay up to £28,000 for the right candidate, so If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. We are looking forward to conducting interviews.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
Apply for Patient Accounts Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly