Head of Finance
3 days left
- Full Time
Head of Finance - Sports Charity
This Foundation is a leading charity that focuses upon engaging, instruct and retain youth involvement in the sport. This newly created position forms part of the senior management team and reports directly to the CEO. With impressive corporate and sporting partnerships, the Head of Finance will play a pivotal role in supporting the Foundation’s next level of growth.
The Foundation requires a dynamic and approachable Head of Finance to meet all the financial and management reporting requirements of the charity. In this position the Head of Finance will ensure all regulatory requirements are adhered to with Companies House and the Charity Commission.
As part of the Senior Management team the Head of Finance will be instrumental in supporting the organisation achieve its strategic and commercial goals over the next five years.
The successful candidate will also supervise two members of staff and as part of the Senior Management Team will help sustain the culture of co-operation and willingness to support which the Foundation enjoys.
A background in supporting a Charitable foundation is advantageous but not essential as is an interest in sport.
Role Responsibilities ;
- To produce the monthly management accounts of the Association in accordance with the monthly procedures and ensure that the SMT have sufficient time to review them before they are distributed to members of the Finance Committee.
- To maintain and develop the Foundation’s Cash Flow Reporting System ensuring a rolling 18 month view going forward.
- To prepare and submit the Foundation’s quarterly VAT return.
- To efficiently manage the production and audit of the Foundation’s statutory accounts.
- To act as the Company Secretary and be responsible for all relevant returns to the Charity Commission, Companies House and core funders.
- To prepare the Finance Manager’s Report and collate all reports for Board and Finance Committee meetings and ensure that papers are circulated one week prior to all meetings. After meetings the Finance Manager should produce the minutes in a timely way allowing for review by the Chairman and CEO.
- To prepare papers, help administer the meeting and produce minutes for the AGM.
- To present reports and proposals at Board and Finance Committee meetings.
- To be responsible for new assignments using financial skills as agreed with the CEO.
Apply for Head of Finance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly