International Property Business seeking a Qualified Financial Accountant, to assist with production of FRS102 compliant accounts, in their London on a temporary basis
- Production of statutory accounts for all UK & other entities, ensuring compliance with FRS 102 (transition year), or IFRS as applicable.
- Technical assistance in relation to new accounting standards (e.g. IFRS 15).
- Preparation of tax pack information
- Assistance with Corporate Finance projects, including restructuring and liquidations
- Provide assistance where required during the budget and LTF reporting cycles
- Preparation and monitoring of UK Performance reporting and cost control initiatives
- Provide support to the UK Group team in relation to the audit fee reconciliation process
- Preparation of quarterly and annual National Statistics questionnaire
- Other ad hoc projects relating to UK Group entities
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivilant qualified accountant with 2 minimum post qualification experience
- Knowledge of FRS 102 transition accounting for December 2015 statutory reporting is essential
- Strong UK GAAP accounting knowledge
- Exposure to systems implementation is an advantage
- Exposure with Group/Corporate restructuring is an advantage
- Strong MS Excel skills