The role is for a No.1 on site finance lead in their Bury division. Full responsibility for the accounting function as well as business partnering with the wider business.
My client based in Bury needs little introduction given the strength of their brand. They are a leader within their industry and can offer an unrivalled career.
- Responsibility for all business planning.
- Actively contribute to decisions regarding business and financial strategy.
- Put in place key measures for tracking performance against financial and non-financial indicators to provide meaningful MI and support decision making.
- Assist with bids and pricing of contract change, provide commercial finance support as required.
- Build and maintain financial models to support cash and working capital forecasting and management
- Identify and support the business to deliver opportunities to improve efficiency or add value.
- Team management responsibilities
The successful individual will have experience of having worked at an Financial Controller level or equivalent organisation. Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) the right individual will also display their commercial acumen.
£65k + car + bonus