Head of Finance
My client is a well established Recruitment business with offices across the UK. This role will be based in central London. They are now looking to recruit a new Head of Finance who will report to the MD.
- Responsible for the full accounting functions for the company
- Manage a finance team of 7.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Preparation of the monthly MI and reporting pack including variance analysis and KPIs.
- Day to day cash flow management and reporting.
- Preparation of annual financial budgets and monthly flexed budgets.
- Responsible for monthly payroll including calculation of employee & management commissions
- Daily recording of sales/payments using Sage 200 - UK and International
- Process, manage, assist and reconcile Customer accounts
- Local & International risk assessment checks for new clients
- Management and Reconciliation of Invoice Discounting Facility
- Process, manage and reconcile Bank accounts & Credit Cards
- Various company, branch and department reports to management, suppliers, Bank and directors
- Submit all relevant company information to HMRC (incl. VAT, P35 etc.) and Companies House
- Overseeing the preparation of VAT and Intrastat returns
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience using Sage 200, advance excel (incl. Pivot tables, V-lookups and Macro's)
- Previous accounts experience in a recruitment agency beneficial
- Excellent at Time Management and prioritising
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Presentable, articulate, professional and flexible
- Positive attitude to work
- The ability to present accurate information to the Directors