Newly Qualified Management Accountant
Fast growing, globally recognised brand based in East Sussex is recruiting for an ACA Newly Qualified Management Accountant.
My client is a FTSE 250 and one of the UKs top employers
The Newly Qualified Management Accountant will be expected to:
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly management accounts and reporting packs
- Reconciliation of the management accounts to the weekly management information
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Ensure that all the necessary balance sheet reconciliations are kept up to date at all times and liaise with other members of the Finance Department accordingly, these reconciliations will include but will not be exclusive to; PAYE control, Sundry Debtors, Sundry Creditors, Pensions Control, Bank Accounts
- Prepare all necessary journals for the monthly management accounts this will include but not be exclusive to; Intercompany and accruals
- Reconciliation of the monthly management accounts to previous months forecasts with analysis of variances
- Ensure that the SAP interface is kept up to date at all times and recommend any necessary changes for improved efficiency
- In time assist the Financial Controller with all accountancy matters
The Newly Qualified Management Accountant your tasks will be wide ranging and varied. You will be key player in the central accounting team, supporting the Group Finance Managers with accurate and timely information, in depth analysis and insightful commentary. As the business continues to grow the demand for information internally, and now externally, has increased. This would be a perfect opportunity for someone looking to make their first move in to Industry from an audit or accounts prep background within practice. Your training will stand you in great stead for the problem solving, analytical and accounting rigour requirements of a role such as this.
Excellent basic salary and benefits