Dutch speaking Statutory Accountant
Currently working with a genuine market leader based in Crawley who is looking to recruit for a Dutch speaking Statutory Accountant on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the European Controller, your duties will include;
- Responsible for the statutory requirements, ensuring all reports are completed within the deadline
- Responsible for the Annual Returns, corporation Tax and VAT requirements
- Working closely with the external audit firm
- Working across multiple European regions in order to produce the month end pack
- Liaise with the internal Treasury department, advising around FX, hedging etc
The successful candidate will need to have a strong background within Financial Accounts. You will be given the opportunity to prove yourself and develop further. A self starter and a methodical worker is essential. Qualified Accountant who can speak fluent dutch is also a mandatory requirement.
On offer, the salary will be between £50,000-£55,000 with extensive benefits.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.