My client is a division of a major international group with a large customer base and an excellent track record of growth to date. They have a requirement for a Management Accountant to join the accounts team.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for the preparation of monthly accounts, providing analysis to operational teams and non-finance staff in the business. Reporting to the Financial Controller, duties will include;
- Production of accurate monthly management and accounts
- Production of monthly and year end accounts
- Budgeting and forecasting and associated analysis
- Financial and management reporting
- Financial analysis and reports to enhance business performance, working closely with the senior non finance teams
- Management of a small team
The successful candidate should be an ambitious, qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) with experience of managing a small team. The ability to communicate effectively across the business and with senior managers is required and advanced excel skills are also essential.
Attractive salary and benefits package including 25 days holiday
Excellent career opportunities to progress in the organisation
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you.