1 day left
- Full Time
- Present complex information in an accessible and meaningful way to focus and drive improvements in network decisions
- Question and challenge numbers where appropriate and ensure fully reconciled.
- Progress any outstanding changes required to system. All open actions on change log to be analysed, tested and implemented.
- Produce standard and ad hoc reports with insightful analysis and commentary and provide finance support to Network Planning.
- Carry out analysis of unit cost and productivity measures, linking operational and financial performance, to identify areas for focus/change.
- Provide business partnering to Network Planning in route cases, slot decisions etc.
- Support the SFBP in queries, legal queries and other ad hoc queries.
- Actively build and maintain strong relationships with finance and non-finance colleagues at all levels
- Adhere to all corporate, statutory and regulatory requirements including Standing Instructions, Financial Standing Instructions, Financial Reporting Standards and International Accounting Standards
- Identify opportunities for process improvements via automation and standardisation and support or manage the implementation of any changes
- Work within and promote the internal audit controls environment: implement control mechanisms, monitor, review and report against them and relevant statutory requirements. Ensure the efficient and effective implementation of appropriate actions and recommendations within the assigned business unit
- Provide information, support and liaison where required to internal and external Auditors
- Business awareness and commercial acumen developed through the application of finance knowledge and experience
- Accounting and analytical experience is required
- Proven capability to prioritise, work under pressure and operate to tight deadlines
- Driving continuous improvements in financial performance to deliver overall strategic business objectives
- Strong influencing capability in driving key decisions through to successful conclusion
- Ability to identify impact of decisions on the business and the Company's key performance indicators
- Project Management skills to manage change activities from identification, evaluation, and approval; monitoring and analysis until close of the project
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships with finance and non-finance colleagues
- Proactive, taking the initiative to explore issues and to generate new ideas and approaches
- Gathering and Processing Information - Applying analytical and problem solving skills including the ability to manipulate, analyse and interpret financial and business data
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Apply for Finance Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly