- Full Time
Partner Financial are currently supporting a multi-national business listed in both the US and Europe. Headquartered in London, with visibility to FP&A, Treasury, Capital Markets and the CFO, they are looking to recruit a talented individual to join their External Reporting team. With a footprint in c150 countries, this truly is a global business.
This is a business critical role that would provide crucial support to the External Reporting function, whilst offering exposure to multiple senior stakeholders across the Group, both locally and internationally. This is an ideal first time move for someone who has trained within one of the big 4 Accountancy Firms and is looking to really embed their technical finance experience in a large, complex listed business. It would suit an individual who is naturally inquisitive, keen to learn and has an eye for detail. As a key member of the External Reporting team, you will have touch points with a multitude of functions.
- Assisting in preparation of quarterly and annual filings under IFRS. (20-F, 6-K);
- Assisting in review of management briefing book analysis;
- Preparing financial information included in Audit Committee package (quarterly and annual);
- Working closely with the Investor Relations function and assisting in the preparation of press releases and the review of financial information included in analysis reports;
- Coordinating the internal management representation letter process on a quarterly basis;
- Supporting external audit and review procedures;
- Providing technical accounting research on various topics;
- Assisting in SOX compliance and hoc tasks to support other functions.
The ideal candidate:
- Will be ACA/CA/CPA from a big 4 accountancy firm;
- Will demonstrate strong IFRS/US GAAP experience;
- Have experience auditing large, complex businesses;
- Demonstrate an inquisitive personality with a desire to learn;
- The gravitas to support senior stakeholders across a multitude of functions.
*Due to the nature of this role candidates on a Tier 5 visa will also be considered.
Interested candidates should send their CV to Lisa Bird. I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for Financial Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly