Group Finance Analyst
Partner Financial are currently supporting a FTSE listed business with the recruitment of a Group Financial Analyst. Multi award winning, their strategic focus over the last couple of years has been around the launch of updated and new products, acquisitions and expanding their customer base. They are now about to embark on a new project which has led to the requirement of this role. They add value to their customer by offering a product that allows them to be resilient, efficient and competitive. This ultimately impacts on performance, growth and innovation.
A key hire within the Group function, this role would suit an individual who is resilient and driven to achieve. Due to the change the business is about to experience, it is essential that you understand ‘what good looks like’ and have a mind-set of continuous improvement. This is an ideal first time move for someone who has trained within one of the big 4 Accountancy Firms and is looking to really embed their technical finance experience in a multi-national, complex business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading on the planning and preparation of Group Forecasting, annual budgets and long term planning;
- Adding the relevant commentary and analysis to the year-end accounts and dealing with the auditors;
- Leading the group cashflow and working capital forecasting and planning processes;
- Co-coordinating and producing relevant ad-hoc planning, analysis and query resolution process for the various divisions;
- Supporting the Financial Controller in building a robust 5 year plan, budgets and forecasts for the relevant teams;
- Maintaining an attitude of continuous process improvement throughout;
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- ACA qualification from one of the Big 4 accountancy firms;
- Experience auditing large, complex businesses;
- Strong analytical mindset;
- Experience building strong relationships both internally and externally;
- The ability to manage multiple requests for information at any given time, prioritising key tasks and managing expectations.
Interested candidates should send their CV to Lisa Bird. I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within 10 days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.