Head of Finance
Our client, a highly-entrepreneurial consumer business based in Central London is looking for a Head of Finance to lead their Finance function. Reporting directly to the MD, you will be working within a rapidly growing office, whilst supervising a small team.
This is a crucial appointment at a significant moment in the company’s growth cycle. You will work very closely with the senior management team to ensure the company is being effectively evaluated and that it continues its growth cycle.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for five separate profit centers across four sites in London
- Producing the monthly management accounts
- Preparing the budgets and forecasts
- Responsible for the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting on the business
- Identifying and understanding the profit and cost drivers within the business
- Making recommendations as to where the business performance can improve
- Preparing statutory accounts for filing
- Reporting on profitability, cash flows and stock management
- Supervising and mentoring a small finance function
This role requires an ambitious qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/ACMA or equivalent) with the capacity to lead the finance function and to deal with complex and ambiguous situations. You will have strong commercial acumen and be able to confidently communicate and present at all levels.
Interested candidates should send their CV to Jane Knight, who will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.