Strategic Finance Manager
Due to continued international growth, this well-known global Media business spanning digital advertising & content, TV, PR, sponsorship and sporting rights has created the new role of Strategic Finance Manager.
Leading a small team and reporting to the SMT, the role includes:
* Business Case preparation, assessing, reviewing, challenging and presenting on key future strategic propositions, ensuring financial rigour has been applied
* Translating business case outcomes into financial forecasts and linking to budget/forecast process ensuring all elements are captured
* Pre and post financial evaluation of new product launches, marketing and sales strategies
* Insightful analysis of competitor landscape, pricing strategy, customer growth & profitability
* Key contribution to creating 5 year plan for the business segment, including strategic approach to changing market conditions
* Working cross functionally with significant non-finance stakeholders, adding genuine value to the strategic direction of the business
To succeed in this high profile role you will be an impressively charismatic finance professional with strong academics, a fast track CV and an enviable record of delivering success. With high levels of emotional intelligence, first class communication skills and obvious commercial savvy, you will be able to operate at pace within a large, complex, matrix driven environment that rewards success with rapid progression and personal development. Sector experience is not required.
N.B. Cedar accepts CV uploads in 3 formats; MS Word, HTML and Simple Text. Please convert any PDF files to one of these formats before uploading. Thank you