Finance Business Partner
1 day left
- Full Time
Our client, an international retail business are actively seeking a Finance Business Partner to join on a 12 Month Fixed-Term Maternity Cover Contract.
In this role, you will be responsible for working closely with departments across all areas of the business, reviewing monthly P&L's with senior stakeholders and advising on costs against budget. You will also be responsible for providing ad-hoc reports and analysis when required by the Finance Director and stakeholders.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing business, gaining international exposure. We are looking for immediately available qualified accountants with retail or FMCG experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Production of monthly management accounts in an accurate and timely manner
- Prepare a detailed review of department P&Ls, working closely with stakeholders interpreting monthly financials with an emphasis on costs
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget and monthly rolling forecast
- Ad hoc projects and reports set by the Finance Director and other senior management across the business
Skills and experience you will need:
- Finalist or Qualified Accountants (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Experience producing full management accounts with senior stakeholder management
- Must have retail or FMCG experience
- Excellent Excel and system skills (Navision would be beneficial)
The Fixed-Term contract will run for 12 months and will pay a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 depending on experience. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity and you meet the above criteria, please do not hesitate to apply.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
Apply for Finance Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly