A specialist service provider based in Central Manchester who have recently gone through a merger are looking to appoint an Accountant due to increased workloads. Reporting into the Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Upgrading to the newest version of their accountancy system
- Review of the UK accounts on a monthly basis
- Working closely with the FD on a JSox Project, this involves documenting, assessing, testing and implementing internal controls
- Improving internal processes and integrating both companies data
- Working closely with the Finance Director on adhoc projects
Suitable candidates must be qualified with at least 3 years PQE, have experience of working in a fast paced SME environment and ideally will have had some form of audit experience which will be useful for the JSox project. This is an excellent opportunity to join a boutique advisory firm who are growing rapidly. Please apply now for immediate consideration.