A leading FTSE business, is looking to hire a number of Senior Consultants for one of their most high profile teams, based in their Central London headquarters.
Recognised as an industry leading team focused on group transformation and delivery, this team is responsible for identifying EBITDA opportunities across the business which has saved circa £2-3 billion since 2011.
The team engage with the highest levels of the organisation, taking programmes from inception through to sign off. The financial savings gained are then invested into new products and services, meaning this FTSE business can continue to evolve their commitment to innovation.
In an effort to support the businesses transformation and financial goals, my client is now looking for ambitious and career motivated individuals to work on a range of new programmes covering cost efficiencies, as well as margin and revenue growth.
The role requires an analytically-minded individual who thrives on driving change for the right reasons in a multinational business. The ideal candidate will work alongside the business to develop recommendations that improve customer experience and drive efficiencies.
Specific experience required:
- Consulting / industry / finance background in a large company (6+ year experience)
- History of progression within your current organisation, demonstrating consistent performance above expectations and a track record for delivery
- Relevant examples of programme / project management with a focus on cost including process design, organisation design and/or vendor management
- Demonstrable coaching and leading of junior team members in your current role
- MBA / CIMA / ACA / equivalent is desirable
My client is looking for ambitious high-achievers that have proven themselves and want to leverage on their expertise in an industry leading internal consultancy team. This team has developed more people into senior executives than any other area within the business so it has huge potential for fast track career progression.