- Full Time
The key focus of the role is balance sheet reporting to New York, preparing UK statutory accounts, performing VAT return checks and preparing US Gaap corporation tax submissions. The key responsibilities of the FP&A Analyst are as follows:
- Prepare and post journals for members of the team.
- Prepare, analyse and maintain management information of relevant Balance Sheet accounts.
- Preparation of local monthly and quarterly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparation of management information to New York reporting team.
- Review, and performing calculation checks of 5 UK & Ireland company VAT returns.
- Preparation and submission of quarterly and annual tax packs
- Provide information and co-ordinate completion of annual corporation tax returns with tax consultants.
- Preparation of the annual statutory accounting schedules with support for UK companies.
- Preparation of the annual PSA return.
- Preparation of Freelancer payroll journal
- Preparation of WHT return
- Preparation of Office of National Statistics returns and managing tax/companies house administration
- Provide accounting support and assistance as required, ensuring that the business adheres to the relevant accounting and tax laws and regulations.
- Provide support on the internal controls.
- Assist UK Country Controller and controller team on adhoc projects as and when they arise.
To be shortlisted for this role, it is ESSENTIAL that you have the following:
- Part qualified with minimum 4 years experience
- Demonstrable understanding of technical accounting and tax competencies
- Attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative
- Ability to deal with tight and changing deadlines, remaining calm under pressure
- Strong self-organisation and ability to prioritise competing demands
- Follows ethical business practices
- Works effectively through job and organisational changes
- SAP/BW reporting/Longview/JDE
- MS Office
- Multisite/company environment experience
- Multicurrency experience
- Working Corporation Tax and VAT knowledge
- £40-45k - basic salary
- 25 days holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Health cover
- Life Assurance
- Season ticket loan
- Discounts across the group
- 3pm Friday finish across the summer months
Apply for FP&A Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly