- Full Time
Are you a CCAB qualified finance professional in a management position considering your next career move?
Do you enjoy working with senior business partners, and having your work be an integral part of a company's development?
Have you proven experience of strong controls management?
Does the idea of joining an extremely successful and acquisitive business interest you?
If so then we have an opportunity for you.
Our client is a thriving organisation headquartered on the outskirts of Peterborough City centre. Due to the entrepreneurial Director's work the company is enjoying substantial growth with the an anticipated 36% increase of their business within the next year.
We have been engaged on a sole agency basis to recruit for the position of Financial Controller.
This is a fantastic career opportunity for the right person. As providing information to the Board and Senior Management to assist them with their decision making (including acquisitions), your role will include -
* Develop and lead the finance team of eight
* Represent the company in negotiations with to secure the most effective contract terms with suppliers, clients, government departments and other external organisations
* Prepare and monitor the implementation of the annual budget; managing the budget to ensure targets are met, revenue maximised and costs are minimised.
* Ensure all company tax, year-end audit and company accounts are compliant
* Overseeing the preparation of management information such as forecasts/budgets, KPI reporting, monthly financial and management accounts.
As a senior Manager, you will be looked upon to provide feedback and delivery of ideas to develop and enhance the finance function, and ensure appropriate policies are created to meet the Company's objectives whilst remaining compliant
We are looking for a financially proficient business partner with strong controls experience as margins are small and debtors are critical to our client's success. To apply you will:
* CCAB qualified with experience of managing teams
* Technically competent in financial and management accounting as well as financial planning, analysis and decision support
* Have exposure to acquisitions and mergers
* Hands on experience of the management of controls
* Ideally exposure to Sage 200 although this is not essential if you have a flare for systems and can demonstrate outstanding success in other areas.
On a personal level to thrive in this role you will have a high level of commercial awareness, an inspiring leader, able to communicate at all levels and transform information in to insight, a skilled negotiator and be excited by the prospect of being part of a growing business.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly