Credit Control Manager
A prestigious property investment company based in central London is seeking a Credit Control Manager to join their finance team. This is a fantastic opportunity to take responsibility for the credit control function, reinvigorating processes and driving the team to success.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director your main duties will include:
- Ensuring the company's debt is collected in a timely manner and non-payment risks are minimised
- Presenting detailed analysis to the board on a monthly basis
- Providing reporting with analysis and commentary to assist cash flow forecasting
- Ensuring credit control KPIs are met
- Managing a team of three credit controllers
To apply for this role it is essential you meet the following criteria:
- At least two years' managerial experience
- Commercial property experience
You will have impeccable communication skills, be highly motivated, inspiring and wholly committed to driving credit control results throughout the business. It is essential that you have exceptional excel skills as detailed analysis and commentary will be a key aspect of the role.
To take advantage of this fantastic job opportunity please contact Emma Barden