Management & Regulatory Accountant
Based in central London and reporting to the Group FC, the Management and Regulatory Accountant, role is a senior one within this global commodities house,
- Daily p&l Reporting
- FCA Regulatory Reporting – monthly, quarterly and year end
- Reconciliation of monthly results to daily p&l
- Full p&l oversight for Industrial, LME and Funds desks. Reviewing month end results, ensuring all adjustments are accounted for and liaising with desk heads over results and reporting issues.
- Accounting for Independent Brokers
- Sundry balance sheet recs (deferred income, debtors, creditors)
- Accounting for Star Charges and Delegated Reporting Fees
- Preparing various reports for Paris based parent organisation (including bank lines report and open FX reports)
- Ensuring ONS returns are completed accurately and on-time.
- Reconciling and clearing of suspense, cash dump and other clearing accounts.
- Posting of month end “Collateral Netting” adjustments
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience within financial services
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Self-starter who can work independently to build knowledge and understanding
- Able to demonstrate ability to improve and streamline processes
- Experience with FCA Regulatory returns