Frazer John Recruitment Finance Division is recruiting for an a manufacturing organisation experiencing accelerated growth. It is a great time to join the business and to advance your skillset moving up in your career.
This is a terrific commercial opportunity to work for a business that has international operations and is a commercially focused business in the private sector and has won several awards. This will suit an ambitious and academic candidate who is looking to move their career to the next level.
The Management Accountant will be accountable for:
- Producing the monthly management accounts
- Producing cash forecasts
- Presenting results, budgeting and forecasting, reviewing processes and the P&L.
- Analysing fast moving stock levels, actual to monthly forecasts and budget variances and working very close with the commercial team
- Production of a monthly accounts pack and supporting annual stat accounts
- Weekly P&L forecasts/performance reviews and rolling monthly forecasts
- Commercial ad hoc projects
The role is best suited for a qualified or nearly qualified ACA, CIMA or ACCA candidate, manufacturing and SAP experience is beneficial.
The salary is between £30k- £35k plus benefits