Oracle Fusion Finance Lead
We are working with a long-established manufacturer based in the West Midlands. With a group turnover of £100m, they operate in niche markets offering the highest level of technical design innovation, installation and maintenance.
This business is now looking towards a growth strategy for the next 3-5 years that will involve acquisitions and existing customer development, and part of this process will be a completely new ERP system. To this end, we now seek an Oracle Fusion Finance Lead to support these changes.
The Oracle Fusion Finance Lead will act as the conduit between the current finance team, the vendor and the internal IT function, to ensure the efficient & timely implementation of Oracle Fusion.
Working closely with these stakeholders, you will be specifically involved in the following:
- Management of accurate data migration
- Gathering of requirements from the finance team for reporting and period end purposes
- Creation of configurations for data flows and interfaces, in conjunction with technical coders
- Managing the finance work-stream plan, ensuring capability for business as usual
- Adhering to PMO procedures for governance, controls and system security
- Assessing inter-dependency of processes across operations, sales, procurement and HR
- Mapping and documentation of finance processes across order to cash, procure to pay and record to report
- Working with IT and Finance to test and re-configure processes on an on-going basis
- Assisting with the production of procedural and training documentation, and training programmes
- Planning and delivering various releases to strict deadlines
- Supporting the finance team with all aspects of general financial reporting requirements
This challenging Oracle Fusion Finance Lead role will be expected to last for 9-12 months.
You will be an experienced Oracle Fusion Finance Lead with a very strong background in systems development and implementation, specifically within an Oracle environment. You will have an in-depth knowledge of all relevant finance modules, and the need for efficient interfaces to ensure a fully integrated ERP capability.
As an individual you will be collaborative and positive, with a motivating attitude to staff management. You will be able to engage with various teams and disciplines across the wider enterprise, and also external technical stakeholders.
Ideally you will have a good understanding of project management methodologies and a strong pedigree in financial control.
Rate for the successful Oracle Fusion Finance Lead will be competitive dependent on experience and a track record of delivery.