1 day left
- Full Time
A brilliant new opportunity has come up for an ambitious Financial Controller to join the finance team of a large hospitality group. The success of the group has allowed them to recently acquire over 30 franchised restaurants and have opened up a brand new department as a result. The position has opened up in this department and will be based in the head office of the company in North London. In total the department turns over £40million and the group is looking to acquire another 50 sites in the next 5 years. This is a brilliant opportunity for a skilled Financial Controller to be heavily involved in building and running the finance team of a new venture for the group.
- Production of Monthly management accounts
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Liaising with senior teams regarding reports
- Business partnering with the Managing director, being the link between finance and other departments.
- Leading and building the finance team (currently 8 people and growing)
Desired Skills and Experience:
- An individual capable of self working and hitting the ground running upon entry into the role
- A proactive self starter
- An individual with fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a franchise background within the leisure and hospitality industry is essential.
- Strong Microsoft excel skills
- The successful candidate will hold an accountancy qualification. (ACCA/CIMA)
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly