I am working exclusively on a fantastic FP&A Manager role within a well known international media company in Central London. This is a newly created role which will report into the international CFO, as well as working closely with the head office in the US.
City of London
£50,000-£55,000 + bonus
The role will include:
- Coordinating the annual budget and quarterly forecast process as well as the medium term operational planning
- Consolidation and reporting of the international accounts across 3 regions
- Continually looking for opportunities to improve the Group's reporting and forecasting processes.
- Liaising with finance and operational managers across the division as necessary to ensure the accuracy of financial information and to provide business support and information.
- Administration of multiple currency database with the support from the Group
The ideal candidate will be:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA accountant or equivalent
- Experience using reporting systems such as Hyperion
- Used to working on multiple countries accounts
This role will be ideal for someone who is looking for a challenging role, who enjoys working independently and is looking for strong international exposure.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.