Management & Project accountant
1 day left
- Full Time
ABPM as experts in financial recruitment have been appointed by a large manufacturing solutions and conference business based in the West Midlands to recruit a Project Accountant. The successful individual will be a recently qualified accountant who is a self-motivated individual who is keen to start a new engaging role with a medium sized business.
- The individual will oversee the accounting for the whole business, liaising with the Finance Director and Finance team and creating the management reports on a monthly basis.
- The individual will be required to work on short term and long term projects.
- Preparation of the Budgets and forecasts for the New Year. Furthermore, the individual will support the year-end finance processes and requirements for auditing.
- Identifying where system and process improvements can be made and work towards implementing them with other teams in the business.
- The individual will be an ACCA/CIMA recently qualified accountant.
- Have the valuable skills to work with various departments within the business and speak to other staff at all levels.
- The individual will also have previous strong book keeping experience and advanced skills on Excel.
- Experience working within the manufacturing sector.
This is the ideal role for a newly or recently qualified accountant who is looking to go far within a business. This company that specialises in manufacturing solutions. This role will require organisation and self-motivation as there will be a lot of responsibility and tight deadlines to meet. Reporting direct to the finance manager, the individual will take care of most of the accounting for the business. Experiences of working with Microsoft packages such as Excel are necessary.
Apply for Management & Project accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly