Finance Manager Revenue
Finance Manager - Revenue
The worlds largest Investment Manager/Hedgefund is currently seeking a Revenue Finance Manager to support and take responsibility for revenue activities in their Finance Team.
The main purpose of the role is monthly income accounting for inclusion in the financial accounts, monthly revenue reporting and commentary, and ad hoc revenue project work to support business decisions.
- Responsible for all components of income generated from assigned clients
- Raising of invoices, accounting for income, monthly accruals and ensuring completeness of income. This will also include assisting in Invoice and Debtor MI and Ledger Reconciliation
- Ensuring invoices are raised accurately in a timely manner and unpaid invoices are chased for settlement as appropriate
- Liaising with Client Relationship Managers to resolve billing issues and collect unpaid debts, and also resolving Client queries.
- Preparing invoices and reviewing invoices prepared by team members.
- Assist in ad hoc revenue projects and analysis e.g. charging methodology sensitivity analysis, building and enhancing existing MI capabilities
- Liaise with the Business Partners and key stakeholders to understand the business changes to ensure the correct revenue is accounted for.
- Support the Finance Manager with any new responsibilities that may emerge.
- Liaise with external auditors during the year end audit process.
- Input to the new billing and revenue management system, including design and testing.
- Ensure that procedure manuals are kept up to date and accurately reflect current processes.
- Ensure that appropriate processes and systems are in place to provide support to areas so that customers are treated fairly
- The applicant should be either be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified or studying with significant "on the job" accounting experience.
- Good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint and Word is required for this role.
- This role requires the jobholder to interact with stakeholders across the business and the wider Group, and with external customers. The jobholder should therefore have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Particularly during the busy month-end period, the jobholder will be required to manage a variety of different deliverables concurrently. The ability to cope with periods of high pressure is therefore a key skill for this role.
- The jobholder should be able to work independently to develop and enhance processes and to identify, investigate and resolve issues.
- Strong numeracy skills are a key requirement of this role, and the role holder should be comfortable with key financial concepts and able to accurately handle volumes of financial data, manipulate the data for use in other financial or operational processes.
- Ability to develop and motivate team members and develop strong relationship skills with individuals at all levels of an organisation.
If you are interested in this opportunity as a Revenue Finance Manager please apply now with your CV.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.