3 days left
- Full Time
My client a leading consultancy firm is looking to appoint a temporary Financial Controller. The role will report into the Finance Director and will assume responsibility for the day to day running of the finance team.
The role will manage a small team and lead the function in all the finance matters of the business.
The positions main responsibilities are:
- Management of the finance team including all finance operations
- Preparation of the annual budget, forecasts and business plan
- Manage the year end process including the relationship with auditors
- Prepare returns for Corporations Tax, VAT and other relevant taxes
- Support senior management with any analysis and strategic planning
- Process improvements and technical accounting support.
- Any other ad hoc projects
Skills and experienced required:
- Qualified accountant with substantial PQE (ACCA, ACA, ACMa or equivalent)
- Experienced in managing a team and working with senior management
- Hands on experience working with an owner managed business
- Advanced systems experience including Excel
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly