A Bookkeeper opportunity has arisen in a friendly, hard working and expanding Business Support Services team in a accountancy firm in the Cambridge area.
A well established Top 100 Accountancy Firm with multiple offices
Great client feedback
Est 179 years ago
Great work/life balance
Duties for the Bookkeeper include:
- Preparing VAT returns for clients
- Processing sales invoices, receipts and payments
- Preparing invoices for the Inland Revenue
- Dealing with financial paperwork and filing
The successful candidate should have:
- Good academic results with a minimum C grade GCSE in Mathematics and English.
- Must have experience of bookkeeping and preparing VAT returns preferably gained within a professional office environment.
- Proven skills in producing accounts to trial balance and unincorporated accounts plus Tax would be beneficial.
- Should be ICT literate and proficient in Microsoft Office and SAGE Line 50.
- AAT qualified or part-qualified would be an advantage.
- Should have a proven track record of working to deadlines and have a positive approach to problem-solving.
- Must possess excellent communication and organisational skills and a keen eye for detail.
Attractive salary with many benefits in a friendly working environment.
Extensive in house training programme for all employees.
Work life balance