Senior Commercial Finance Manager
A unique opportunity to work with a growing Digital Media Agency in London has arisen for a Senior Commercial Finance Manager to support the Finance Director. The role has 2 direct reports and requires commercial experience, as well as business partnering expertise. The ideal candidate is personable, forward facing and versatile.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Act as a business partner within the company.
- Train, mentor and develop direct reports.
- Support sales operations, including operational process improvements and business planning
- Drive the development of the assigned elements of the P&L budget
- Monitor KPI performance and report to Financial Director
- Support the business by undergoing financial analysis which will provide recommendations for strategic changes
- Develop initiatives to enhance efficiency within the team and wider organisation
- Build strong working relationships across teams
- Educated to Bachelor’s degree level
- ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA/ Qualified Accountant or equivalent
- Relevant experience in a position of the above responsibilities, including commercial finance and financial planning and analysis
- Analytical, problem solving skills
- Media experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to establish credibility with stakeholders and consensus across the team