Senior Commercial Finance Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
A unique opportunity to work with a growing Digital Media Agency in London has arisen for a Senior Commercial Finance Manager to support the Finance Director. The role has 2 direct reports and requires commercial experience, as well as business partnering expertise. The ideal candidate is personable, forward facing and versatile.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Act as a business partner within the company.
- Train, mentor and develop direct reports.
- Support sales operations, including operational process improvements and business planning
- Drive the development of the assigned elements of the P&L budget
- Monitor KPI performance and report to Financial Director
- Support the business by undergoing financial analysis which will provide recommendations for strategic changes
- Develop initiatives to enhance efficiency within the team and wider organisation
- Build strong working relationships across teams
- Educated to Bachelor’s degree level
- ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA/ Qualified Accountant or equivalent
- Relevant experience in a position of the above responsibilities, including commercial finance and financial planning and analysis
- Analytical, problem solving skills
- Media experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to establish credibility with stakeholders and consensus across the team
Apply for Senior Commercial Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly