Elevation Recruitment Group are currently supporting a Global blue chip organisation based in West Yorkshire as they look to strengthen their finance team within this region by recruiting a driven and ambitious Financial Accountant.
Reporting directly to the Head of Financial Accounting this role will work very closely with the International teams as well as commercial, supply chain and Corporate finance teams and will provide the successful candidate with an exciting opportunity to grow and develop in a progressive and innovative business.
This would be an ideal opportunity for a newly qualified accountant looking for their first move in to industry.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
* Preparation of annual statutory accounts in accordance with IFRS/UKGAAP
* Ensure all legal, statutory, or related provisions including TAX, VAT
* Timely reporting to group - including monthly financial reporting
* Assist in the preparation for annual audit
* Implement and document relevant accounting policies ensuring all controls and processes are in place
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
* ACCA / ACA Qualified
* Able to demonstrate strong technical accounting skills (IFRS/UK GAAP)
* Naturally well organised with the ability to produce highly accurate information, on time, for board level review
* Able to demonstrate a strong track record within audit
* Able to communicate confidently with a diverse stakeholder group
If you are driven and ambitious qualified account looking to join a leading organisation who offer fantastic support and career development please contact us today!