The business is looking for an experienced Management Accountant with excellent stakeholder management experience.
The client has recently grown considerably following a recent acquisition. The environment is suited to candidates that have worked in a fast paced, constantly evolving businesses.
The main duties of the role are as follows;
- Production of the monthly management accounts
- Reconciling to budgets and reviewing variances
- Preparation of budgets and annual year end processes
- Cash flow projections and daily cash management
- Preparation of the monthly pack
The ideal candidate will be a CIMA or ACCA part qualified candidate who is close to becoming a qualified accountant. You will be able to demonstrate sound financial experience and have worked for a reputable organisation.
A competitive salary, benefits and opportunities to grow within a leading North Devon based organisation.