The Financial Analysts will be assessing the FX risk that the business is exposed to and will be responsible for supporting the capture, control, analysis and reporting of all cash related activities. This role is of pivotal importance to financial the health of the business.
My client are a leading travel business who are involved in package holidays, airline, cruise and ski packages. They are a household name who looking to further strengthen their market position and aim to do this via many high profile projects.
The daily responsibilities will include:
- Reconciliation and analysis of exchange reserves
- Analysis of market figures and validation of the month end figures
- Analysis of foreign currency bank accounts
- Calculation & analysis of the season vs achieved rate differences
- Identification of season end exposures and calculate the impact to the business
This role suits a newly qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) who are interested in the commercial analysis and impacts on the business with a will to progress and be involved in various projects. Experience of variance analysis and database analysis would be desirable.
The Financial Analyst opportunity will pay £40,000 but is complimented by a bonus scheme, pension scheme, discounted travels and various other benefits.