Alexander Daniels is currently working with a client who have an interesting and large product portfolio based in Coventry.
Your duties and responsibilities will be as follows:
- Ensure that all financial accounting and reporting is carried out in an efficient manner. This will include using UK GAAP and IFRS.
- Responsible for the daily data process of the main finance systems.
- Manage the month end, half year and year end processes.
- Liaising with external auditors and internal contributors of information.
- Responsible for management of the income and debt accounting team.
- Liaison and coordination with other Finance departments (Tax, Treasury, Financial Performance, Group Financial Control, Investor Relations) on the presentation of actual, forecast and budget information.
- Responsible for ensuring the day to day effective data operation of the main Finance systems using SAP and Hyperion, building strong links with the relevant IT support teams to achieve this.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with excellent communication skills. They will have excellent team leadership skills as well as good planning and organisational skills. This role is an excellent opportunity for an individual that is available upon short notice to join an established business.