Senior Finance Analyst
5 days left
- Full Time
My client is a large Property Development business who have grown to become a leading organisation in the sector. They recently took on a large joint venture led development project which will see the creation of over 5,000 homes in London, this project will see the business grow and create a new position in the finance team.
The role will be part of a team helping to deliver one of the organisations most ambitious joint venture projects. You will be responsible for supporting several high profile Joint Ventures, updating and managing the business plans, providing accurate forecasting and ensuring good governance. You will also support the financial appraisal of new development opportunities, creating and enhancing financial models and tools to support the business.
This is a great opportunity to immerse yourself in the financial and strategic management of some of the country’s largest developments and make a real difference.
The ideal candidate should be looking to develop their career, willing to learn and be self-motivated. You will also need to meet the following criteria:
- Have an understanding of investment appraisal techniques
- Have advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience of using/developing financial models
- Able to interpret and critique complex financial data
- Have a good understanding of accounting standards and requirements
- Ideal candidate will should be qualified or part qualified in a relevant professional qualification.
Contact Jack Hampson, Consultant
Apply for Senior Finance Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly