Finance Business Partner
3 days left
- Full Time
This market leading manufacturing business serves an impressive list of global customers from its multi-site UK operations, supported by a network of international sales offices and has established itself at the forefront of its field working on a variety of prestigious projects.
This is a newly created position reporting to the Finance Director, with a dotted line to the Chief Executive. The position will provide the Finance Director with a dedicated resource to undertake tasks on projects instigated by the finance team, as well as supporting the CEO and the Executive Committee on any ad hoc projects and presentations that require detailed research and financial analysis.
- Supporting the Finance Director, by co-ordinating all aspects of major projects either created by the finance function or requiring their detailed input.
- Providing the CEO with analytical and research support on a diverse range of projects, inter alia, strategic and business planning, market research, competitor analysis, and shareholder presentations
- Support the Finance Director on all M&A activity, including due diligence
- Work with the Finance Director to ensure that the Finance function is seen as a proactive, supportive and valued partner to the business as a whole.
- Assist the Finance Director in the preparation of regular and accurate information on financial performance to the Board and comment on performance and projections relative to internal budgets and targets, external trends and achievement of agreed strategies.
Role Relevant Experience
- A first degree or equivalent from a well respected institution supported by a recognised Accountancy qualification. Alternatively, a training in one of the major accountancy firms with evidence of outstanding examination success and consistent progress since within an industrial or commercial environment.
- Excellent track record of achievement with demonstrable evidence of breadth and success.
- Evidence of working closely with senior operational management, offering them support and guidance and commanding their respect.
- Sector experience in the manufacturing market or an environment with similar drivers and dynamics is preferred, but not a prerequisite
Apply for Finance Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly