3 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a market leader in its sector with a turnover of c£2m who are looking for a Financial Controller to join their team in Dartford.
- Help set strategies and direction.
- Lead the commercial teams to business growth.
- Optimise opportunities, balancing risk and reward with minimising costs and optimising profitability.
- Provide sound commercial and financial advice support. This will include liaising on quotations for new business and supporting contract negotiations.
- Management of some non-financial staff, head up the accounting function, ensure accurate and timely preparation of information including accounts.
- Assist with management professional relationships.
- Oversee administration including: employment contracts, purchasing, insurance, property, IT
- Continually drive for efficiencies, improving systems, procedures and reporting
- ACA, ACCA, ACMA or an exceptional QBE.
- Enthusiastic with a “hands-on” approach.
- Sound technical, commercial and financial skills.
- Confident with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Widely experienced in life and business
- Well-developed commercial acumen coupled with a desire to get into the detail.
- Ideally experienced within a B2B manufacturing environment.
- A team player with excellent leadership qualities.
- Whilst technical financial and accounting skills must be a given, a broader interest in an understanding of the business, how it works and the challenges it faces are also essential.
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly