EU FP&A Manager (German speaking)
5 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a growing private equity backed FMCG business. The business now requires an EU FP&A Manager. Reporting to the EU Finance Director responsibilities will include –
- Building models as required to support analysis and large customer and supplier contracts and over-laying these onto group budgets under various scenarios.
- Preparing ad hoc commercial analysis, covering:
- sales bid and pricing,
- internal cost base analysis
- supplier analysis and renegotiation, and analyzing and combining financial and non-financial metrics.
- The FP&A manager will also work on ad hoc projects (possibly acquisitions) for and with the EU FC and FD and assist in preparing Board presentations and investor packs.
- To support the group budget process as required.
You will be a Qualified Accountant with significant drive and commercial acumen. You must have the gravitas and communication skills to liaise with senior internal and external stakeholders and clients. You must have excellent excel skills and be able to manipulate large quantities of data.
Apply for EU FP&A Manager (German speaking)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly