6 days left
- Full Time
We're delighted to be partnering with a truly global and listed manufacturing business based in West London. They're undergoing a huge amount of change, implementing an ERP solution and moving to a Shared Services model globally, as well as implement a UK hub for their core financial control activities. This is a fast-paced and exciting time to get involved with lots of opportunity and exposure.
They require a FP&A Analyst and this role will be working within the regional FP&A team. This role will be performing upstream FP&A activities – supporting the EU President and CFO.
Some of the responsibilities for the individual will include:
- Support the production of long term-plans
- Support the production of the Annual Budgeting and Forecasting process
- Drive the delivery of FP&A outputs
- Provide Ad Hoc analysis and financial support to Finance and non-Finance teams
The ideal candidate will have:
- CIMA or ACCA qualification
- Experience of working within a FP&A role
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working within an international organisation
- Base level financial modelling skills
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a rapidly growing and evolving business, as they go through a wide scale change programme, which will give the individual huge exposure to a wide variety of areas, as well as knowledge of working within a Transformation programme.
Apply for FP&A Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly