4 days left
- Full Time
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a highly innovative and driven organisation as a Stock Accountant. This is an excellent opportunity to join a continuously expanding business who are experiencing strong growth within their niche market.
This is a highly successful business with a committed team and an incredible vision for further evolution of their unique market. We are looking for a like-minded individual who is looking to commit to a business with a fast paced environment and have the ability to react to change with positivity.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Reconciliation of incoming and outgoing stock
- Stock evaluation
- Weekly and monthly stock reconciliations
- Problem solving and streamlining processes
- Assisting in the sourcing and implementation of a new ERP system
- Trial balance reconciliation
- Management Accounts reporting
You will have strong Excel skills and experience working with Bills of Material, costing and ERP systems.
Ideally AAT qualified, full or part qualified ACCA/CIMA or QBE
Apply for Stock Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly